Chief of Support
- Experience Required
The MFO is seeking an experienced senior executive to serve as the Chief of Support.
The Chief of Support leads and manages a diverse branch with a staff of 560 personnel and is responsible for:
• supervising program, project, and change management;
• preparing, implementing, and reporting on a $27M yearly budget;
• procurement and warehousing, the vehicle plant and equipment, and food and fire services;
• contracting and contracting services, including supervision of the labor service support contractor; and
• engineering and facilities including the management of two camps and 19 remote sites with a total population of 1,700.
The MFO is looking for a candidate with at least 15 years of supervisory/management experience in a multicultural environment. Strong supply-chain management and ERP skills (preferably SAP) and fluent spoken and written English. Previous senior military experience or experience in an expeditionary environment is desirable.
An MBA or a BS/BA in Business Administration and certification as a project management professional.
A two-year, accompanied status contract including housing, meals and recreational facilities is offered along with a competitive tax-reimbursed salary and benefits.
This is an MFO Grade 13 position.